How Our Lightning Warning System Works?
A typical setup of ALRAS Lightning Warning System
Our ALRAS Lightning Warning System in-
After interpreting the raw data, GSM signal is send to the selective ALRAS Lightning Warning System Controllers at site.
ALRAS controller will received the command signals to either turn-
The ALRAS controller will also send SMS Ligtning Waning Status messages to the end-
ALRAS Lightning Warning System Typical Hardware Lists
Main Controller :
* Receive lightning Warning Message from GSM network.
* Forward lightning warning Message up to 10 user mobile number.
* Auto mode, automatic activate strobe light and siren.
* Manual mode, user can bypass and manually activate/deactivate strobe light and siren.
* Instant mute the siren in auto and manual mode
* Panel LCD display lightning warning message.
* User programmable key pad.
* System 24/7 operation, daily operating time setting.
* Connect up to 10 high power LED strobe light and siren.
* Build with high power transformer power supply for reliable operation.
High Power LED Strobe Light
* 50 watt high power flashing.
* Very low actual power consumption @ 5 watt.
* Power supply input by DC 24V
* Selection of Red and Amber color
Siren (Piezo Siren)
* Power supply input by DC 24 V
* Very low power consumption
* 105 decibel acoustic output
* Up to 32 tones selectable